Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January Contest Rules!

Happy New Year everyone! As you know, it is the time to make New Year's Resolutions! Studies show that you will be 68% more likely to keep it if you tell someone! In an effort to help you keep your resolution, I am holding a contest! All you have to do it go to my facebook pageHERE and tell me what your New Year's Resolution is! You must also "like" the page to be eligible. Only one entry per person please! The winner will be randomly selected and announced January 21st! 

Want to earn a 2nd entry? SHARE my facebook REALTOR page on your facebook! Once you have done that, make a comment on your New Year's Resolution and let me know you shared it! Good luck!

Since weight loss is the #1 New Year's Resolution, the winner will receive:
-A subscription to your choice of: Women's Health Magazine, Men's Health Magazine, Cooking Light Magazine
 -A $20 Visa Gift Card

No comments:

Post a Comment